I sent you a tip, but it’s not on the pages. Why is that?
- Hobbies are constantly increasing, but with delay. If a long time has elapsed since you sent the tip, it may be that the content has not been published for reasons of accessibility.
I sent you a tip that satisfies all the criteria. Why isn’t it on the website?
- Hobbies are constantly increasing, but with delay. Site maintenance increases content at regular intervals.
- If the tip you sent is a tip list or a collection of links to other sites, it will take a lot of time to go through it. The aim is to link each task to the website as a standalone link.
- If you have any questions about the content you have sent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I sent a tip that was intended for primary school children, but the age recommendation is over 13 years old.
- If content is located on social media channels such as Facebook or Instagram, the recommended age on this site is over 13 years, as it is the minimum age of use of the services in question.
I‘m still not sure the material we’re producing is suitable for the site. Where can I find out more about the criteria?
- You can contact the site administrators directly at email@example.com.
How can I edit the content I have already sent?
You can edit the content you have entered on the content form when sending the information. If there is a need to change later, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.